Me

Me

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wish me luck!

I always wanted to be a MOM. That was my dream from the get go. I remember once when I was in college we were supposed to write a paper on where we saw our selves in 5-10 years. I saw me with a family at least one child and hopefully pregnant. I got ton of crap from the girls in my class. But that was always my dream. I have a wonderful two almost three year old daughter. I would have liked to have my kids close. Like 10 months apart. Crazy I know! My husband and I would like to have three. I think is would be wonderful if I could have twins. We have not been able to conceive. I do not know why. My DR. put me on a fertility pill. For 6 months. NOTHING. I finally made an appointment with a fertility DR. after almost 3 years of trying. Our insurance does not cover it so I hope we can find out what is wrong quick. I just really would like to have a baby. My daughter would make a wonderful big sis. So wish us luck! Even though it is not until November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment