Me

Me

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miracle

Warning this post can be graphic and might offend those who my not be very open. 
After watching "The Miracle of life" A Nova presentation I have decided it is a MIRACLE that we can have babies. For those of you who slept or cheated their way threw health class here are some things I find crazy. 
1. Something is always trying to kill the sperm. 
2. Once it is inside and somehow makes it to the egg things have to line up just right. As in like a puzzle piece. Its little cut outs have to match up with the eggs cut out for the egg to say oh ok come on in.
3. Once it is trapped in the egg and makes it to it's resting spot the woman's body try's to kill the egg so it hides it self deep in the lining. Once it is sure it will be ok it peeks out and then grows until delivery. 
To me all this is CRAZY! I think it is amazing that we can even exist. So I think I am rather ok that I have one beautiful wonderful daughter. Randomness I thought I would share. If you have a min I would watch the video. The couple in it is kinda... But very interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment